Hello lovely bloggers!
Thanks sooo much to everyone who entered my candy, and hello to all my new followers :D
I was sooo suprised at how many entrants there were. I just wish i could've given something to you all but obviously that's not possible, sooooooo....
Here's the bit you're all waiting for
.....
The winner is.....
No. 106 which is
Congratulations hun :D Please can you email me your full postal address at the link in my side-bar (left) and we'll sort your prize out.
If i havn't heard from you by next Tuesday (30th) i will redraw the winner
Thanks for stopping by,
Rachel xx
6 comments:
congratulations to the winner and thanks rachel for the chance to win your candy :D
xx coops xx
Hi Rachel
Wow it's me thank you so much. I will be sending you my details. Congratulations on so many followers too.
Hugs Ali x
Congratulations Dragonlady!! It's a great gift :)
Congratulations,
A great win!!
Congratulations,
Hello Rachel! Thx for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
I love all of your projects - you're so creative! I haven't gone beyond cards yet - although I made a tag yesterday, lol!!
Mary J xxx
Post a Comment