Hiya :)
Eeeek! I can't actually believe it's less than a week 'til cristmas! How quick has this year gone? It's mad!
Anyways... here is a stocking tag, i've made to go with the scarf i've knitted mum as a present. I say it's a tag, but it's a bit big so i'm not sure if it'll get used as a tag yet.
I used tim holtz papers, made into a patchwork type background, then i added some bits of broken jewellry, a tag, a bow and some holly leaves cut from felt. The edges are inked with distress inks and distressed with scissors, and all of the stitching is done by hand again. It is finished with a few gems and stickles around the edges.

I'm entering this in:
Totally Gorjuss - for someone special
PaperPlay - anything but a card
Stamp Something - something with a tag or pocket
Right... i'm off to ice the christmas cake now :)
Thanks for looking
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
11 comments:
Your stocking is stunning, Rachel! such beautiful stitching and a lovely colour combo. Have a wonderful Christmas! We don't finish school until Wednesday, so it's all a bit hectic!
Hi Rachel, this is beautiful. You have been so creative. The patchwork paper and jewellery embellies look gorgeous. Fab stitching and distresing too.
Donna x
stunning!!!! ....Love the way you have emphasised the patchwork with your stitching detail!!! and I love the way all the pink circles are dangaling....such a stunning creation! Hugs JUls
Beautiful stocking.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, best wishes, Sharon
This is wonderful! Love how you added those cute pink charms to the scallops and the patchwork looks fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing at stamp something!
It's gorgeous and the colours are beautiful!!! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!!
xx
oh it's beautiful Rachel your so clever!!
Absolutely super shaped card the colours and design I love, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Lorraine x
adorable! I love the dangly embellishments, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations, Have a Happy New Year
Debs
xxx
Great work Rachel, I love your stocking tag. The little dangly embellishments are a fab touch! Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge this time.
Jenni x
Hello, this is lovely, so creative thanks for joining paperplay on our anything but a card hoilday challenge Good luck And Happy Holidays
Liz B
XX
Post a Comment