Oh yeah... i knit now too! hehe
Hello
I havn't made much this week as we've been busy busy decorating mine and my sisters bedroom, and now the holidays are over already! How dare it go so fast lol
Anyways, i started knitting a couple of weeks ago so i thought i'd show you some things i've made :)
Here's some wrist-warmers made a couple of days ago from my own lets-make-it-up-as-we-go-along-and-see-how-it-goes-pattern!
I love making these and am on with another pair today :)
And here's a cute little baby hat made a couple of weeks ago. This was the first thing i made from a pattern :)
Rachel xx
12 comments:
Hiya Rachel
They are fantastic Rachel...i use to have some wrist warmers still a friend of mine asked to borrow them....guess what ive never seen them since lol :o)
hugs and xxx
Love the hat and those wrist warmers look like just what I need lol x
Love the cute likkle hat. Is there no end to your talent Rachel?
Wow, Rachel! These are both wonderful! I am not a great knitter - My Nan taught me to knit right handed when I'm left handed and so I am very very slow. I once started knitting a pair of bootees for a friend's baby - she was three by the time I finished them!
love the little hat, BUT the wrist warmers are just great, just what I need when mine ache in damp weather lol
Tilly x
wow these are great rachel.love the wrist warmers, used to have these when i was a teenager in the 80`s.also love your baby hat, so sweet :D
xx coops xx
You've done a great job Rachel, they both look fantastic. Love the wee hat. Hugs x ChrisB
Hey Rachel!! :)
Wow- you've only been knitting for two weeks and you made those...from your own pattern!?!! I've been knitting for a couple of years and still haven't got past scarves!!lol May have to try tho as I could seriously use some wrist-warmers right now and those look fab!! :)
hugs, Rachel x
Amazing, Rachel - you are one gifted young woman!
oh! Rachel you are clever!i cant knit i knit one drop one!!! they are fabby!!!
Rachel, have you seriously only been knitting for two weeks and have already made those? wow! I've been on and off knitting squares for blankets etc.. for years but never had the courage to try anything harder.
I want some of those wrist warmers!! I wouldn't have a clue where to start knitting those though.
Gorgeous knits, love the baby hat. Well done.
Maureen.....x
Post a Comment