Monday, 25 October 2010

Wings of hope xxx

Hey!
Here's a card made with my new stamp from Whimsy Stamps. It's soooo gorgeous and amazing to colour!
The card is cut by hand, inspired by Debbie's stunning shaped cards. I used Tim Holtz paper with hand stitching around the edge, tissue paper flowers, gems and lots of stickles and glitz it glitter glue. The image is coloured with promarkers:
Cool grey 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 + blender
I decorated the inside with my new Viva stamp set. This is the first time i've used these stamps, and i love them so much already!
I'm entering this in;
Caardvarks - decorate the inside too!
ABC Challenge - F is for flowers
Moving Along With The Times - use promarkers (sponsored by Letraset)
Totally Gorjuss - sparkle

Thanks for stopping by
Rachel xx

15 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning.....gorgeous colours and beautiful image!
hugs and xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, I love the monochrome feel and that =image is amazing, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Sally H said...

Oh wow! That is truly stunning Rachel! Love your use of the greys and you are right - what a great stamp!

themessycraftroom said...

What a fantastic card . I love how you have coloured it, it's a lovely image. Gorgeous. Hugs x ChrisB

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Rachel wow gorgeous card!!!!and a nice surprise to see the yummy candy too!!!

tilly said...

wow. love how you have used this stamp, a beautiful card and love the inside as well
Tilly x

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Rachel, adorable image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow, this is absolutely fantastic rachel.stunning image and beautiful soft colours and great shape.love your flowers and sparkle:D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

OMG, what an amazing card!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - I hope you can share more of your inspiration with us at our next challenge!

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Rachel. Love the flowers and the bling. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

OH hun this is just stunning, I love the mono effect & those tissue paper flowers looks gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

wow, monochrome goes so well with this! I love it! thanks for joining us at MAWTT :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous...luv those paper flowers...have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, I LOVE the stamping inside the card and the image is really sweet! :) Love, Georgia xx

Annelies said...

Lovely card! Probably not easy to use only one colour for your image, but you did it perfect!