Saturday, 6 November 2010

Baby Boy Nappy Cake

Hey!
Here's some piccies of a nappy cake i've made for one of mum's friends who is having a baby boy :)
I've never done one before so am pretty pleased even though it looks nothing like it looked in my head!
I used:
31 pampers nappies
1 hooded bear towel
3 teddy bear bibs
1 teddy bear rattle
1 bottle of baby bath stuff and talc which are inside


The random bow is to cover up the writing on the paper. I always forget 12x12 papers have this on...doh!
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

7 comments:

coops said...

wow this is fabulous rachel.so cute a and a perfect gift for a new baby :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its gorgeous Rachel and what a lovely gift for a newborn :o)
hugs and xxx

themessycraftroom said...

What a lovely idea Rachel, and a beautiful gift. Hugs x ChrisB

Sandra said...

The mother will love it!! I would have loved to have had one in my baby shower!!

xxx

Hannapanna said...

This is super cute. Thanks for entering my candy and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

Georgia said...

This is such a great idea Rachel and looks gorgeous, what a perfect gift!! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Hayley said...

I love it! I made my first nappy cake earlier this year for my Godaughter and although it didn't turn out like it looked in my head I was really pleased with it!

I'm sure the family will adore it
Love Hayley x