Saturday, 16 October 2010

Best Wishes...simples!

Hey :)
Oh Mr Blogger, you do annoy me sometimes! I've been trying since last Sunday to upload this card, but silly Mr Blogger obviously doesn't like it lol
Anyways...here it is :)
I embossed it with 2 cuttlebug embossing folders, and inked with antique linen distress ink. Then I made some flowers from tissue paper and papermania brads, and added a printed sentiment and a couple of pearls. Simples!

I'm entering it in:
Creatalicious - all white, with a little bit of colour
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

15 comments:

themessycraftroom said...

Rachel this is a beautiful card, Simple but very elegant. Hugs x ChrisB

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card Rachel,

Luv the hint of colour & your flowers are gorgeous.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Juls said...

wow!! Just so stunning and elegant! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Andrea C said...

wow this is gorgeous and those flowers are divine they are so lush x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card - simple and elegant, love the flowers :o) Lisa x

tilly said...

a stunning simple white card, with a delicate feel
Tilly x

coops said...

wow this is absolutely stunning rachel.gorgeous embossing and hint of colour and your flowers are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous....love your beautiful flowers!!! A fabulous take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

WOWSERS THIS IS SO ELEGANT AND STUNNING!!!Great take on the flowers and thanks for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubyM:)

Tanya said...

Oooooh, very pretty, very elegant! The dots are my fave embossing folder, LOVE the tissue flowers.

XxJULESxX said...

oh beautiful!!!!!

Bec said...

Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

Natalie Z said...

WOW!!! Stunning Card !!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..
Hugs Natalie xxx

Mary Lou said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love the simplicity by true ELegance!!
Great job :)
Hugz

BojaMoja said...

:) really cute!