...ok so a slightly demented version, but here is a photo of me and my sister carved into a pumpkin :) I had to do it half carved, rather than all the way through, because the dark bits weren't connected so it wouldn't have worked otherwise.
It's a fairly old picture from last year, but i couldn't find another one so it'll have to do :)
I look reaaaallly wierd hehehehe
I look reaaaallly wierd hehehehe
Ooooo by the way, i'm on the left!
Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check out my candy!
Rachel xx
9 comments:
wow rachel that's brilliant! how do you do it???
love Debbie xx
had to shout my hubby over for this one, this is freakin amazing you are one talented little artist and you are still so young, can't wait to see what other creations you come up with x
Wow this is brilliant. Your are a clever girl.
Kathleen x
Awesome work absolutly outstanding. The heights you reach leave us meer mortals breathless. xx Zoe
brilliant pumkins again this year, your mouth does look funny lol
Tilly x
Wow, Rachel- that's incredible!!! :)
hugs, Rachel x
wow this is fantastic rachel.i love your how you do your pumpkins :D
xx coops xx
Wow Rachel, never seen the likes of this before. Your one amazing talented girl. I really don't know how you come up with such brilliant ideas. I have just shown my husband and he to can't believe how you have done it. Wow. Wow . wow. Hugs x ChrisB
fabulous!!!! i remember last year too!!!
Post a Comment