Hey lovely bloggers :)
I'm still having problems with Mr Mojo at the mo, but i *think* he could be coming back. I treat myself to some gorgeous goodies (Tildas and Sir Tim-ness included of course!) from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, and they seem to have woken him up a bit 'cause my ickle head is buzzing with ideas!
Anyways... here's the first card i've made in aaagges. I had so much fun making this!
Anyways... here's the first card i've made in aaagges. I had so much fun making this!
I used:
'Tilda with Peony', coloured with promarkers
Crate Paper papers
Wild Orchid Craft roses
Papermania brads
Lace, pearls and charm from Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Butterfly sticker and sentiment from my stash
All the papers are edges with acrylic paint, and the image is coated with clear crackle glaze
All the papers are edges with acrylic paint, and the image is coated with clear crackle glaze
Skin - Pastel Pink, Dusky Pink, Blush and Ivory
Hair - Apricot, Gold, Saffron, Pastel Yellow and Ivory
Dress and Socks - Sky Blue, Aqua Blue, Pastel Blue and lots of Blender!
Shoes, Dress and Rose - Rose Pink, Blossom and lots more Blender!
Stem and Leaves - Grass Green, Lime and even more Blender!
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - fab sketch
Creative Card Crew - blooming marvelous
The Shabby Tea Room - pearls and pastels
Flutterby Wednesdays - sparkle and shimmer
Totally Tilda - glitter and sparkle
C.R.A.F.T - fancy florals
Just Magnolia - anything goes
The Shabby Tea Room - pearls and pastels
Flutterby Wednesdays - sparkle and shimmer
Totally Tilda - glitter and sparkle
C.R.A.F.T - fancy florals
Just Magnolia - anything goes
Stamp Something - something to celebrate
Thanks for stopping by
Rachel xx
20 comments:
wow! gosh I just love your cards!!
This is gorgeous, your colouring is fantastic!!
Oh I love how you colored Tilda so soft and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room!
I don't see a thing wrong with your Mojo ... this card is simply LOVELY! So soft and pretty -- what an adorable Tilda image! Thanks for sharing her with us in the Tea Room this week :)
What a charmingly gorgeous card! Such a sweet Tilda & beautiful embellies & details. Thanks for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
Oooh Rachel simply stunning. I love this Tilda too she's gorgeous isnt she
good luck with the challenges.
love debbie xxx
Absolutely beautiful! I love the subtle colouring you have used - so pretty
Gorgeous card, love the detail, thanks for sharing your card with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge x carol
Gorgeous card!love the sweet image and pretty embellishments :)
hugs amanda xx
This is such a fab card Rachel! I love the shape and Tilda looks so sweet how you've coloured her! :) Love, Georgia xx
wow,beautiful card rachel.fab tilda and gorgeous papers and colours.your embellies are stunning :)
xx coops xx
Just precious! Sweet colors and the flowers are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)
Hey sweetie, your card is absolutely gorgeous, so soft and pretty, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx
Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card Rachel.
luv
Debby
This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Beautiful card and nicely coloured! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kathie xx
HI
you made a stunning creation!! Really adorable!
hugs
sadia
Hi Rachel gorgeous Tilda creation love the soft colour combo..thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.
smiles Christine xx
Looks like you still have your mojo to me! Fabulous card!
Thanks for Playing with Totally Tilda Challenges!
xoxoxo
Great card! The colors are so soft and pretty!
Thanks so much for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena
Very pretty and great details! thanks for playing along with SS!
Post a Comment