Tuesday, 23 November 2010

200 followers candy!!!

***This candy is now closed***
Hey everyone!
Well, here's some candy as promised to celebrate my little blog getting 200 followers! (well 205 as i write this!) And to say a big *thankyou* to you all for being so amazingly fabulous!!!
It is open to anyone, anywhere in the world, and you have until midnight (uk time) on the 22nd of November to enter, and i will post the winner the next day (23rd).

The candy includes;
1 x Magnolia stamp - Noble Tilda
1 x Magnolia stamp - Tilda with Bell
1 x K & Co paper pad - McKenna (6x6)
1 x K & Co paper pad - Baily (6x6)
1 x Tim Holtz distress ink - Victorian Velvet
1 x Tim Holtz distress ink - Broken China
1 x Ranger distress stickles - Rock Candy
9 x tissue paper flowers (made by me)

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
1. Become a follower (or if you are one already...even better!)
2. Post this photo somewhere on your blog, with a link back to mine
3. Add your name to the linky below before midnight 22nd of November

Docrafters - If you do not have a blog, please leave your name, email and a link to your docrafts gallery

Aymers - If you do not have a blog, please leave your name and username, email and just a link back to my blog in the url section.

Thanks for stopping by

Rachel xx

52 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh I'm first yay me lol. Nice of you to do this lovely candy. Your creations are always so fabulous xxxx

Amanda said...

I am proud to link your blog to mine Rachel, well done on getting 200 followers! It is lovely to see such a talented young lady display her work and not just cards either. A really nice blog to look around. Well done x

Maureen said...

What a great blog and such a talented young lady. Keep up the good work. Thank you for giving me the chance to enter te blog candy draw.
Maureen......x
http://maureensden.blogspot.com

Lisa xx said...

thank you for offering this fab candy, congrats on hitting 200! Your blog is amazing. xx

Georgia said...

This looks fab Rachel, thanks for the chance to win such a great candy and congratulations on your followers! I have put a link on my sidebar. :) Love, Georgia xx

Andrea C said...

those flowers are gorgeous you should defo sell those you would make a fortune, have put a mention on my sidebar x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wowww Your blog is fantastic Rachel and your very talented young lady....Thanks for chance of winning some gorgeous blog candy which ive also added to my side bar to spread the word. Oh and them flowers are absolutely gorgeous...ooooo i just love my flowers!! lol
hugs and xxx

Sheila said...

Is is any wonder you have 200+ followers? You are such a talented artist Rachel - I am very proud to be a follower of your fabulous blog!! You are an inspiration to us all in Blogland! Sheila:)X

Rachel x said...

Hey Rachel!! :)
Wow- 200 Followers!! Well done, hon!! :) Not that I'm surprised- anyone who came across your blog would want to come back to see more gorgeousness!! :)
Thanks for the chance to win such lovely candy, too- it's all gorgoeus!! :)
Hope you're okay atm!!
hugs, Rachel x

Tanya said...

You are such a sweetie! Thank you very much for the chance. :)

Nora said...

You're well on your way to another 200! Your work is so delicate and pretty and refreshing ;)
Big hugs,
Nora

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Rachel you make the most fantastic cards and beautiful flowers.You have so much talent. Congratulations on reaching 200+ followers.Thank you so much for a chance to win. Hugs x ChrisB

Karen said...

Hi Rachel
Thanks for the blog candy you're offering and congrats on 200 followers!!!! Your cards are lovely and inspiration for my charity card making too - as a cancer patient too, I know how much charities rely on fundraising so it all helps! Thanks again for offering the candy! Fingers crossed.

tilly said...

I have been a follower for ages as I love your work, the tissue flowers are cute, thanks for the chance of winning this candy
Tilly x

crafty granma said...

I am a regular visitor to your blog Rachel and always enjoy a look around. Have used your 2 tutorials many times - Thank-you. Don't know how to post the photo on my blog can you help please?

happy tanya said...

wow , what fab candy, ive linked you on my blog
hugs tanya xx

XxJULESxX said...

yummy candy Rachel! thanks for the chance!

jude said...

Congratulations on gettin 200 followers .Welldone you!thanks for the chance to win some scrummy candy.I have added candy to my jar am a follower
hugs judex

Shaz said...

Gorgeous candy Rachel. thanks for the chance of winning and congrats on 200 followers. xx

Kirsten...x said...

Gorgeous candy Rachel im already a follower and i've posted on my blog. Those flowers you make are stunning...x

Hugs Kirsten...x

Chrysalis said...

Hi Rachel - you deserve all your followers - your work is an inspiration! Thank you! x

Vanja said...

Hi Rachel! Fabulous blog!
I'm a follower and I added a link with the picture in my sidebar.
Thanks for a chance to win, too!
Hugs, Vanja

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks for a chance at some goodies. I love finding new-to-me blogs!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Rachel and congrats on 200 followers - and no wonder - your work is amazing! Thanks you for the opportunity to play for this YUMBLY Candy - wouldnt we ALL love to win it! {{{hugs}}}

Lyse said...

Thank you very much for a chance to win that lovely candy.

Hannapanna said...

Thank you for the chance to win this yummy candy. I also have a give away over at my blog. Please join in if you like to.

Gorgeous creations in here. Thanks for some sweet inspiration.

I'm now a follower and I linked to your candy in my sidebar. Take care.
Hugs, Hanna

Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanna said...

I'm already a follower, and I always look forward for your new posts. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog, and you always take my breath away with your stunning creations. You are so MEGATALENTED!!!

Thanks for the chance to win, you're so sweet offering this lovely candy. :)

I've put a link to your amazing blog in my sidebar. :)

hugs from Hanna

Rachael said...

What fan candy and a wonderful blog! Thanks for the chance to win some wonderful goodies :)
Rach x

LesleyfromWI said...

Congrats! Thank you for the chance to win some wonderful blog candy!!

Lena said...

Congrats on the 200 followers !
Thank you for the chance to win such a sweet candy !!!!
Have linked on my sidebar, was already a follower.

Debbi said...

Congratulations! Your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for the chance to win such awesome candy!
I'm a follower, and I've linked you to my sidebar.
BTW, I just love that you use your cards as fundraisers!
*smiles*
debbi

Aluap said...

Hi Rachel! Thank you for the chance to win this yummy candy :) I'm a follower and I linked your candy on my sidebar.
Hugs from Spain!
Paula

Jolanda said...

You have such a inpiring blog! I tried to become your follower, but theres something wrong with the connection, i´ll try again later..

-jolanda

HeARTworks said...

Hi Rachel! How wonderful to have a blog at 15! My son is 15 too!
Patsy from
HeARTworks

Alice said...

HI Rachel and congrats on your followers! Thanks for a chance to win your lovely candy!
Alice from Italy
PS: you are welcome to visit my blog!!

Kerryn said...

Hi Rachel. Thanks for the chance to win lush candy!
It's lovely to see you sell your cards for MS and ME charities. (i've had ME for 8 years).
I've added a link to my sidebar x

Bernadett said...

I would like to play,too.:)
http://betikarauski.blogspot.com/2010/11/candy_2512.html

Unknown said...

Hi ya x just luv those pretty tissue paper flowers x I am new to your blog, so apologies if you have, but would love to see a tutorial on these x I have popped your candy on my sidebar x Fingers crossed x Leigh x

I HAVE CANDY TOO! PLEASE STOP BY X

kandistar said...

I have recently read through all of your archives and I am so happy to become a follower. I look foward to seeing many more of your creations. I have posted your candy in my sidebar. Thanks for the chance to win!

Candace

Kras said...

Hi Rashel,

I am very happy that I found this beautiful blog and I was able to finally turn in the term of candy. Thanks for the opportunity to sign up. Take the train at the last minute.
Krassimira

paperpapier said...

thank you for the chance to win this sweet candy. Posted the link on my candy sidebar. a new follower.
best wishes, Heaney

Gurkiss said...

Thank you very much for this chance to win your wonderful candy.

Congratulations to so many followers :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Pauline said...

Am so glad to have found your blog! Fantastic creations... and can't wait to see more! I've become a follower, and have also joined in the candy.... you have a direct link on my blog. Thank you for the chance to win some great goodies!
hugs from Australia,
Pauline

Brook said...

Love your creations! Just became a follower. Thanks for the chance to win!

BojaMoja said...

Hi Rachel :)

You have such a lovely blog!
Hugs from Slovenia :)

Maria Moorhouse said...

Thanks for the chance to win,im glad i found you-your blog is great!
Your in my sidebar!http://inkymits.blogspot.com/

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great candy !!! I hope the luck is on my side... thanks for this opportunity,
greetings, martina
x

Creativek(shraddha) said...

OMG you're so talented and at such a young age..well done!!your blog is wonderful sooo inspiring!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Rachel

I'm glad I popped by - great candy and I can see I will enjoy following your creative journey.

Hugs Ali x

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful candy! Thanks for a chance! I've added it in my sidebar.

denny said...

loving your blogg rach i had a look this morning and had a quick pep of it now so talented wish i could get my girls in to it lolol had a go at your candy thanks for the chance hugs denny xxxxxxxxxx