Monday, 6 September 2010

Vintage Candle

Hey!
Here's a candle which has been sat on my desk waiting to be decorated for about a month, so i thought it was about time. I bought the Personal Impressions stamp at a car-boot sale yesterday and just had to use it for this. It is stamped onto tissue paper with 'walnut stain' distress ink, heated onto the candle, then finished with some 'star dust' stickles.
I'm entering it in Stampin for the weekend - shabby or vintage
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

6 comments:

Rachel x said...

ooh, that's lovely, Rachel- v stylish!! I'm hoping to have a go at this myself soon- maybe make some Xmas gifts if it works!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is so stunning Rachel, it looks so professional and I love the Stickles! :) Love, Georgia xx

themessycraftroom said...

I love candles and that it really beautiful. Hugs x ChrisB

coops said...

beautiful candle rachel.i love the vintage image you have used and the stickles looks really fab :)

xx coops xx

Helen Dooley said...

I love this! I make these at christmas. They are so special.

Annika said...

Such a gorgeous candle! Thanks for joining us at SFTW for our vintage challenge! :)
Hugs
Annika