Hiya
Here's a card i've made for one of mum's work friends, for her wedding in a couple of weeks.
The cardblank was already embossed with the flowers, but i cut it down as it was A5 sized, and i wanted it smaller. I inked the edges with antique linen distress ink, and embossed lines around each edge, then made a heart shape from x-cut punched flowers, and added perfect pearls and glitter glue to the centres, then finished it with a couple of white pearls.
I need a bit more practice with perfect pearls, so don't look too close!
Cupcake Inspirations - white/wedding photo inspiration
Lexi's Creations - flower power
Pocket Full of Posies - floral fantasy
Totally Gorjuss - flower
Crafty Cardmakers - clean & simple
My Time to Craft - jewelled
Right, i'd better go sort my background out then...
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
17 comments:
This card is stunning Rachel thanks for joining us at Lexis Creations this week.
Rachel your card is beautiful, I bet they are thrilled with it. x ChrisB
So gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
beautiful delicate card rachel.i love all the flowers :)
xx coops xx
Rachael, I just love this technique, you make such beautiful cards, Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week, we hope to see you back again for our next challenge!
BEE-OOtiful!
thanks for joining us this week at MTTC with stunning card
hugs
OMG, what an amazing card - elegant, sophisticated - just gorgeous!
Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope you can make our next challenge!
Hi Rachel,
Sorry I've not been round recently. Mr Blogger was being a real pain in the whatsit for the last 2 weeks.
You are such a talented young lady. All your projects that I've missed are beautiful (including the cakes, etc., which have me wishing I had some to go with my coffee) and I am sure your Mum's friend is going to cherish this particular card. It's quite stunning!
Have you seen the Elusive Images Halloween blog hop (chance to win some fun Halloween stamps)? Click on the EI DT logo on my blog to go see what it's all about if you're interested.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
This is stunningly beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
I love your card! It's stylish and elegant. Good job!
And good luck for the challenges ;)
How pretty. That flower heart is just divine. Thanks for joining the CIC Challenge this week.
Wow! This card is gorgeous! Fabulous job! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)
Absolutley love the card, I'm very inspired by your blog. Please pop over to my blog http://clarebaines.blogspot.com as I've passed an award to you.
Thanks, Clare
Wowsers...that is beautiful! A perfect wedding card! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)
What a great card!! Love all those little flowers! So glad you could join in our Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.
Alright...so i just went to the cupcake challenge webpage to check out the top picks for this week and I honestly do not understand how you were not chosen. This card is AMAZING!!!!!!! All the detail you put into it is incredible.
Post a Comment