Hey!
I've not been feeling too well this week, so havn't done as much crafting as i'd of liked, but I made this card this morning, so even though i'm not so keen, i thought i'd show you anyways :)
I used MME papers, Pollycraft images coloured with promarkers, papermania cardstock and anitas gems.
Papertake Weekly - photo inspiration
The Secret Crafter - anything goes
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
13 comments:
Great card
Thanks for joining us at SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
Sorry to hear your feeling a bit blue, hope you feel better soon. Love your card, it's so cute.
Cute card hope your soon feeling better. x ChrisB
she looks really cute sitting in all the shapes, lovely colouring, hope you are soon feeling better
Tilly xx
Hi
lovely design and colours very classy card, thanks for joining us at SCSC101: Anything goes, Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT
Very cute! Love the fence too. Hope you are feeling better soon.
gorgeous card rachel.cute image and i love the colours.
hope you are feeling better soon hun
xx coops xx
Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well Rachel, hope you'll be better soon. I think your card is gorgeous, love the sweet image and lovely layout. Lisa x
Rachel, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Great to hear from you.
Sorry to hear you have been feeling "off".
Adore your card - love Pollycraft images too... - love what you created.
aww Rachel it's gorgeous why do you not like it! I love the circles and the image is so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
Sorry to hear you've been ill Rachel! Gorgeous card, the image is really cute and I love your colour combo! :)
Love, Georgia xx
very very pretty card, hope you don't mind I got an award passed on to my blog and passed it on to you x
cool!!!!
Post a Comment