Hi everyone
I hope your all ok. I was meant to be going christmas shopping today with my cousin but she is ill so we couldn't go :( I've got lots of crafting done though. I havn't actually finished anything yet but have about 5 half done cards and 2 partly decorated boxes...i get bored of one thing so move onto another lol.
First i wanna say a massive thanks to the fab and amazingly talented mandy who sent me another load of images, flowers and a gorgeous christmas card. I had a nice lazy morning in front of the tele colouring in the images, so now have lots of cards to make. Now i'm going to copy her and show you a picture of my smelly cat, Morissa in christmas mode. She has the worst smelling breath ever so everyone calls her 'Smelly Cat' like in friends :)
(sorry about the minging carpet...mum's fault not mine!)
Now here is a ribbon tree i've made as an early christmas pressie for grandma and grandad. Loops of different ribbons pinned into a polystyrene cone with a pretty red rose on the top...simples! I'm entering it in the Die Cuts R Us challenge which is 'Lets See a Gift'

Thanks for looking x
9 comments:
Oh Rachel your smelly cat is beautiful hun she looks just like my Tulullah awww.
Love your ribbon tree it's beautiful, I've been meaning to have a try at one of these but not got round to it. Glad you liked your goodies hun, a lazy day crafting sounds wonderful to me, I wish, sigh lol
love and hugs Mandy xx
I LOVE LOVE the tree!!! So glad you shared with us! Thanks for playing with us at DCRU DT Blog!
Sammye Jo - *DCRU DT*
www.62cards.blogspot.com
Rachel your ribbon tree is so pretty. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us at the DCRU Challenge.
Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU
Rachel, you did a great job on this tree and you are such a talented young lady!! I love the kitty...I can understand smelly pet breath-our pup's breath is terrible too!!
Cara DCRU DT
What a super gift Rachel! Love how you looped the ribbon to make the fab Christmas tree! And I totally understand about smelly cat, I've got a smelly dog! He's got stinky breath but I love him!
Amber *DCRU DT*
wow rachel, what a fantastic tree, a wondeful gift to give, love th eribbons you`ve used and aw your cat is so cute.lol.luv coops.xx
This is a great ribbon tree. I love the Christmassy colours. My other daughter, Erin, has had stuff to make one of these for ages but she hasn't "got around" to it yet! What a lovely cat. Lots of animals (and people!) have stinky breath, don't they!
Lynne.x
Rachel this is lovely. Kimberley started one of these but like everything else...waiting to be finished, lol! Cat's gorgeous too
Hugs
Suzanne x
oh how pretty, you have done a fab job with this, x carol
Post a Comment