Did you enjoy christmas? I did! And i finally got my cuttlebug. I don't have many things to go with it yet, but i've had fun playing with the 3 embossing folders i do have. We were supposed to be going to my grandma and grandads house for chritsmas day like we always do, but we couldn't get there because of the snow, so we stayed at home. Luckily we had all the food so we had a nice meal, and grandma cooked them something nice too. We went to theirs yesterday instead for another xmas day so that was fun.
This card is a fairly simple 'Thanks' card, to say thanks for the christmas pressies. The papers are some i got as a present from mum, and i have no idea where the stamp is from!

I'm entering this in these challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Thankyou for the christmas gifts
CRAFT - Thankyou
Papertake Weekly - Thankyou
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes
Charismas Cards - Anything but christmas
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
7 comments:
Hello hunny, your card is gorgeous, mum has great taste with the papers and stamp, love the soft colours.
I'm glad Santa bought you your cuttlebug, and you had a good time. I am soooooo jealous of your snow lol
hugs Mandy xx
Papers are just gorgeous your Mum has good taste. Love the layout too.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, good luck in the draw.
Suzi x
Gorgeous card Rachel :-) I love the papers and layout you used ,,, simply fab ! :-)
I am looking forward to seeing what you make using your cuttlebug ,,, what a fabulous pressie :-)
Thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
Thanks for playing along in this weeks C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - "Thank you"! A lovely card - great colours! Cheers Claire x
A lovely card! (And am glad Santa was good to you....!!)
Just love your card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year
gorgeous card hun, i love the papers and am looking forward toseeing lots of bugged out cards.luv coops.xx
Post a Comment