Hi all, long time no see eh?
Anyways, here is a card I made at the weekend for an order :)
I have used 'Tilda with Butterfly' as the main image, coloured with distress inks, an old Prima flourish stamp, inked with Walnut Stain distress ink, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, a doily, an x-cut butterfly punch, and some chipboard numbers. The papers are sooo beautiful in real life. I had so much trouble cutting into them! Everything is sewn with white thread and inked with Walnut Stain, and then i added some gems and a charm to finish.
Tilda is coloured with distress inks:
Skin - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose
Hair - Antique Linen and Vintage Photo
Shoes - Walnut Stain
Dress, Socks and Butterfly - Broken China and Black Soot
Flower - Victorian Velvet





And this is the box, which i just decorated with some stitched paper and a panel to write on :)
I would like to enter this in Truly Scrumptious - Distressing
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
19 comments:
Hi rachel so good to see you blogging again and congrats on such a fab achievement with your exams.Nice to know your health has improved and may long may it last. Stunning card and see you havent lost your touch. Hugs Sue xxx
Nice to see you back here again Rachel. Gorgeous card hun and congrats on your GSCEs and also now you are sweet 16!! Good luck at college, Sheila:)X
Hi Rachel, I' wondered where you'd gone! Lovely you are back! Well done with those exams and I hope college suits you. Pleased your health is picking up too. Now to the card - Brilliant as always. Coloured to perfection with a brilliant layout design to match! Well done you, Jx
So lovely to see you back and didn't you do well in the exams lol.... I am so pleased you are finally feeling so much better, and enjoying college
Your card is as stunning as ever, hope we see more of you again!
Tilly
fabulous card rachel.i really love the image and your colours and details are stunning ;D
its great to see you back blogging too huh.congrats in your gcse results and all good luck at college.
xx coops xx
Lovely to see you back, Rachel, I've missed popping over to see your work, which is as always, beautifully delicate! Love the way you colour with DI and I keep insisting that I'll have a go one day! Glad to hear about your GCSEs and that you are enjoying college - don't look back! Hugs, Lisa X
This is so gorgeous Rachel, I love the pretty papers and Tilda looks so sweet! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, but congratulations on your GCSE results, they're great! I just want to get mine over with and start my A Levels, lol! :) Love, Georgia xx
Hi Rachel!
I think this is stunning. You are seriously talented for such a young crafter.
I'm also very happy to hear you doing better health wise. I've had ME for 9 and half years now and always wish for that time when things get better, so I hope it carries on for you xxx
so soft and pretty!!! I love every detail! Hugs Juls
Hi There,
Love your card, can I ask what you have used for the message down the side, its very effective,
Carol
wow stunning :)
Its stunning,best birth day card.
plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing
Just came across your blog!! Such lovely cards and crafts!! Lisa
Your work is absolutely perfect! i really like the way you present things thanks for sharing!
I will immediately seize your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly allow me recognise in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Look into my blog chapter 13 bankruptcy florida
I understand I'm a bit late in contributing my strategies but that particular submit created me assume. They were an absorbing blog post. I possess get a regular reader of ones internet sites since I stumbled on your site a although again again. I cannot say that I agree with every thing you said however it is emphatically enlightening! I will almost certainly be back...
Cardsharing ServerI understand I'm a bit late in contributing my strategies but that particular submit created me assume. They were an absorbing blog post. I possess get a regular reader of ones internet sites since I stumbled on your site a although again again. I cannot say that I agree with every thing you said however it is emphatically enlightening! I will almost certainly be back...
Cardsharing Server
think that one could do by incorporating pics they are driving the message home somewhat, but instead of the, this is great blog. A fantastic read. Ill definitely be back.
Cardsharing Server
صيحات الموضة
أحدث صيحات الموضة
أحر صيحات الموضة
مشترياتى
مشتريات
مشتريات بيتي
مشتريات المطبخ
مشتريات بيتي مملكتي
طبخات
طبخات سهله
طبخات المشتركين
Post a Comment