Sunday, 17 July 2011

Crochet Flower Bracelet

Hi all!

Here is a little bracelet I made this afternoon. It's so simple and easy to make, but so pretty (in my opinion lol) As you can see, it is just a flower, with a circle center attached to a band with a circle button hole and button fastener.And to fasten it - this little button...
Goes into this little hole...
Like this!...



Thanks for looking,
Rachel xx

14 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Rachel this is a gorgeous bracelet, very pretty.

Donna x

Sheila said...

Wish I could crochet Rachel - tried many many times but just cannot get the hang of it. I can knit tho he he! Lovely bracelet! Sheila:)X

Christine B. said...

Hi lovely bracelet, would love a tutorial. Hugs x ChrisB

coops said...

wow this is fantastic rachel and yes please to tutorials.i am trying to relearn to crochet at the mo and its not going well :D

xx coops xx

Butterflies said...

Hi Rachel
Lovely Bracelet! I have just recently leaned to crochet so would be great if you did a tutorial.
Thanks
Sammy

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

That's adorable! I love the little buttonhole--that's just as cute as the top side!

Angie said...

oooooo a tutorial on your bracelet would be fab.its beautiful.Angie

MSBABY said...

I would love to make one of these to match the headbands I'm making for nieces for gifts and no way I could make it without a tutorial!

Georgia said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Rachel, I love the little button fastening and flower centre! :) Love, Georgia xx

Kerryn said...

So beautiful. You have such talent!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Rachael
yes a tut would be great....gorgeous work....
Hugs sylvie
xx

online counseling said...

Your bracelet is so wonderful. It is best for party wear. Well, your arrangement of colors are perfect and superb as well as different from others creation.

Rosemary said...

Wowzers, I LOVE this bracelet!! If you ever want to send me one feel free to do so, LOL! Your cards and crochet items are gorgeous! You are one truly talented girl!! Hugs, Rosie

Janice said...

Haven't seen any of your lovely creations in ages Rachel - hope you're doing ok, perhaps your just busy with school work? Take care, Jx