hello bloggers!
I'm just posting this card and then off to bed for me! I'll be back tomorow though with an award from mandy...thanks.
I've been playing with my new capsule collection papers again...i love em! I've also been experimenting with my mini x-cut flower punch and came up with some little white roses so i've used lots of them on this card. I've had the punch for ages but havn't really used it much yet. The anya was sent by my new docrafts buddy chelsea, who is 11 and makes gorgeous cards. I've just done a card swap with her so i'll show you the card she sent me tomorrow too. I've had the doily for a while too but havn't used any yet. The pearls, gems, ribbon and bigger white roses are from my stash.



I've been playing with my new capsule collection papers again...i love em! I've also been experimenting with my mini x-cut flower punch and came up with some little white roses so i've used lots of them on this card. I've had the punch for ages but havn't really used it much yet. The anya was sent by my new docrafts buddy chelsea, who is 11 and makes gorgeous cards. I've just done a card swap with her so i'll show you the card she sent me tomorrow too. I've had the doily for a while too but havn't used any yet. The pearls, gems, ribbon and bigger white roses are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in:
Sketch & Stash - Sketch
Papertake weekly - pretty pink papertake
Crazy 4 Challenges - pretty in pink
incywincy designs - colour me wonderful
anyone for anya - heart 4 heart sake
thanks for looking
Rachel xx
9 comments:
Stunning card Rachel, love everything you've done, you are tempting me to spend more money and buy those papers lol
hugs Mandy xx
hiya rachel, an absolutely stunning card.love the miss anya and these papers are so yummy.love all your detail and your flowers are fab.luv coops.xx
A very pretty card. Lovely papers
Lisa ;)
What a lovely card! Colours are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne
aww Rachel your card is gorgeous I love the anya image and your colouring is perfect, gorgeous papers too thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx
It's good you place close-ups, didn't see the heart at first :D Very sweet card, I love the papers, the layout and all the pretty details.
Love from AFA?!
Renata
Rachel your card is just beautiful! Very pretty and hugely inspirational keep up the fantastic work! Rebekah xx
Beautiful card and I love the lace doily.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx
This waas great to read
Post a Comment