Friday, 29 January 2010

grrrrrr brother's birthday card!

Hi everyone

I thought i'd better get started on my brothers birthday cards for the beginning of march and this is the first one. I've got to make 4 from different people and i hate guys cards! The image was sent by chelsea coloured with promarkers, embossed background, punched edge sent by a docrafter and everything else from stash. I'm entering it in the Friday Sketchers challenge.




Thanks for looking :)

Rachel xx

6 comments:

Aud said...

It's a wonderful card! Love the colors and all the elements you've put together!

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Aunty Sue said...

Hi rachel well you have made a brillient start just love this. I have sent you a email

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

A wonderful and great card. This boy is great.

Hugs
Anja

coops said...

fantastic male card rachel.you have made a cracking job.i love the image and a great layout and colours.luv coops.xx

Suzanne said...

This is brilliant Rachel. I really love it. I guess we all find mens cards hard but you've certainly done yourself proud here
Hugs
Suzanne x

XxJULESxX said...

fabulous card!!!!!