Thursday, 17 September 2009

i've been a busy bee today!

Hiya peeps.
I've been so busy today. I went to school this morning and then had an injection at school this afternoon. I don't mind them but some of my friends were terrified - it was so funny lol. Then when i got home i found a package waiting for me on the dining room table and it was a load of scrummy goodies from Mandy. (thanks mandy) There was loads! images, paper flowers, silk flowers, paper roses, card candy (those dotty things), charms, lace, some other dotty things (not sure what they're called but they are gorgeous)......i think thats everything but i probably forgot something and i forgot to take piccies before i put it all away. DOH!  i went straight to my craft desk and made these 4 very quick cards.
Hope you like them!
This one is my entry for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge following the fab sketch.
Image from Mandy
Papers were freebies in a magazine
Image and flowers from Mandy and the middles of the flowers are the other dotty things i was talking about :S

Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh sweetie I'm so glad you like the goodies, the dottie things are dew drops, that did make me chuckle.
Crickey you have been a busy girl and these are all really gorgeous hun, love them all.
Make sure you get some rest and don't over do it
love & hugs Mandy xx

Rach said...

I lvoe the cards - especially the first card - the bear is super cute! Bright christmas cards are great!

Unknown said...

i really love the xmas card. great job.