Friday, 25 September 2009

Engagement

Hiya
Here's a card i've made for my cousin who got engaged yesterday. It my entry for Tuesday Taggers which is "sepia". Sorry the colour isn't very sepia-ish, but it looked different when i printed it than it did on the computer screen, and the printer was running out of ink, so it will have to do!


Printed on the computer, layered onto goldy card, anitas gems and woodware ribbon
Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful card Rachel colour looks fine on comp. screen very classy..


Hugs Christine xx

Mandy said...

Hey hun, this card is really beautiful so elegant
hugs Mandy xx

Michelle said...

Such a classy card Rachel, really elegant.
Thanks for tagging along with us at TT
x Michelle

Craft u Crazy said...

Hi Rachel,I stumbled across your blog today and I'm really happy I did. Your work is really lovely and i think you are very tatented.
Thank you for sharing with the world.

My name is Adele and I live in South Africa (I love Africa even with all its problems, it's still a beautiful part of the world) I love crafting and spend most of my days doing just that, I'm a craft teacher and workshop demonstrator.
I would love for you to pop over to my blog and see my work... I have become a follower of your blog and hope that if you love my stuff you will follow me to.

Hugs from Africa.
Adele

Mandy said...

Hi sweetie,
love the new look blog and you look so pretty in your pic
hugs Mandy xx

Wendy M said...

Beatiful - very professional looking card xx