Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Mad with the flowers

hiya
this is my entry for the new challenge thats started on the Crafty Cardmakers blog. you had to use flowers of any kind, so i went crazy with them! i've entered this for a challenge on a forum too, which was to make 8 cards for a charity.

Made using: Papermania sweet nothings paper, Lots of Green Tara flowers (2cm, 4cm and 6cm), glitter cardstock, letter peel-offs, papermania gems and finished with some faux stitching.
Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

Loopy said...

Well done, I love the use of colours.

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, lots of lovely flowers & great colours :o)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers! Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Im judie a DT from Crafty Cardmakers blog, this card is brilliant, well done, i just love the layering, its stunning - I have a bit of a thing for flowers and brads, so this is just down my street Judie xx

http://judie-ijustloveartymess.blogspot.com/

Vixykins said...

Gorgeous creation Rachel, love the layout you used with the circle and faux stitching detail.

Many thanks for joining us for our first challenge and I hope you'll join us again soon x

Kimmi said...

Fab card. Love all those beautiful flowers! Great Faux Stitching too!

Kimmi :D

Made by Mandy said...

What a beautiful card, love all the different flowers, how could you part with so many in one card? You have my admiration for using your stash instead of just collecting it.

Thanks for taking part in our 1st Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and I hope we see you again soon :)

Christine said...

Hi Rachel gorgeous card love all your flowers, good luck with your challenges..thanks for stopping by.

hugs Christine xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi love the flowers and the stitching detail

amanda stokes said...

Hi Rachel!Fab card you can never have too many flowers i think lol
hugs amanda x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love flowers so this is perfect for me. Jack x

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel, this is gorgeous, so pretty xx

Ruth said...

Hi Rachel, this is a lovely card.Thanks for entering my giveaway! You ARE entered but I'll give you the blinkie code so you can try it
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv118/ruthh63/Flowerlogo2.gif
Ruth x

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel, me again lol. Please pop over to my blog I've a little something for you
hugs Mandy xx